Recommandés :

- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Publicités :

Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12
Message de here4u posté le 17-07-2024 à 12:54:53 (S | E | F)
Hello dears,

This is an easy exercise that everyone can do.

Toujours en pause sur l’ exercice d’EXPRESSION Let's Suggest tel qu’il était…
C'est à nouveau la " nouvelle formule ", surtout que les vacances sont là, maintenant... JE SAIS, JE CROIS que vous pouvez être beaucoup plus nombreux à essayer d'aider tout le monde par vos travaux et vos corrections.

Certains m’ont dit être gênés d’exprimer des idées personnelles (surtout qu’ils avaient l’impression – souvent fausse – de les exprimer maladroitement.) Cependant, je ne vous demande pas de " raconter votre vie " si vous ne le désirez pas... Je souhaite juste vous voir vous exprimer sur tout sujet aussi " librement " que possible.
De plus, je pense que vous aurez maintenant compris que pour moi, toute expression, même maladroite, est intéressante et a de la valeur. Elle nous stimule tous à " trouver mieux " !

Voici les questions auxquelles vous pouvez répondre.

1. 'Waiting and Hoping': what does that mean to you?

2. Packing a small case for a week's holiday: is it a pleasure or an ordeal?

3. 'Words... Words...' What is Eloquence to you?

4. What important advice do you always remember when you're on holiday?

Vous pouvez choisir 1 ou 2 questions au choix – en notant bien les références - et développer celle(s) que vous voulez, jusqu’à atteindre en tout un maximum d’environ 150 mots. [Rappel : 'advice': des conseils. Vous pouvez en choisir un unique : 'a piece of advice'.]

Envoyez-moi vos réponses en mp et je publierai une série que vous 'corrigerez' (en bleu d’abord pendant deux jours) puis en vert… et je publierai ensuite la deuxième série... (sans changements donc ! ) Vous gagnez de la liberté (celle de ne pas parler d'un ou plusieurs sujets, ceux qui ne vous " inspirent pas "... Vous écrivez la longueur que vous voulez, vous pouvez choisir d'inventer, de plaisanter, ou de répondre avec sérieux... Nous vous suivrons !

Cet exercice sera pour vous un ou en fonction de la qualité de vos écrits et des difficultés (surmontées) dans la prestation...
Cet exercice sera corrigé (j'espère !) le dimanche 28 juillet 2024 ! Go for it! with THE FORCE.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de here4u, postée le 21-07-2024 à 22:57:33 (S | E)
Hello dears,

Phew... You are on holiday, aren't you? Well well, I've just received an answer!

ANSWER A: Topic 4:
Please, indicate possible mistakes, and underline what looks clumsy to you.

My important advices I always remember when I'm on holiday are: think of the present moment, do manuals activities, go to the beach or to the pool with my family, never think of my work.
If you travel by plane download a movie you love to watch with the person sitting next to you. If you travel in a car, prepare a music list to listen to. If your grand-mother wants you to do holiday homework, say yes: she will be happy to do this with you. Sleep and eat often, all day long; drink an apple jus instead of alcool : this will help you to do not have a hangover.

Thank you for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de gerold, postée le 22-07-2024 à 08:38:12 (S | E)
Hello here4u

ANSWER A: Topic 4: Please, indicate possible mistakes, and underline what looks clumsy to you.

My important advices I always remember when I'm on holiday are: think of the present moment, do manuals activities, go to the beach or to the pool with my family, never think of my work.
If you travel by plane download a movie you love to watch with the person sitting next to you. If you travel in a car, prepare a music list to listen to. If your grand-mother wants you to do holiday homework, say yes: she will be happy to do this with you. Sleep and eat often, all day long; drink an apple jus instead of alcool : this will help you to do not have a hangover.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de here4u, postée le 23-07-2024 à 20:10:21 (S | E)
Hello dears,

Green allowed tomorrow…

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de gerold, postée le 24-07-2024 à 08:13:13 (S | E)
Hello

My Important advices I always remember when I'm on holiday are: think of the present moment, do manuals manual activities, go to the beach or to the pool with my your ? family, never think of my your work.
If you travel by plane download a movie you love to watch with the person sitting next to you. If you travel in a by car, prepare a music list to listen to. If your grand-mother grandmother wants you to do holiday homework, say yes: she will be happy to do this with you. Sleep and eat often, all day long; drink an apple jus juice instead of alcohol : this will help you to do not to have a hangover.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de here4u, postée le 25-07-2024 à 11:18:33 (S | E)
Hello dear!

Another hard-working one has writen for you to correct!

ANSWERS B: Topic 3 Please, indicate possible mistakes, and underline what looks clumsy to you.

According to the dictionary definition: Eloquence is an ability to develop a clear and strong message.
I would add that an eloquent person has a voice that charms and exudes exceptional power. Eloquence helps to convince others of the truth of a speech. Persuading, attracting an audience, inflaming crowds, with ease- that is the Eloquence power.
Eloquence is an Oratory Art with a method, a technique that can be learned and that makes leaders. 74mots

Topic 2

Packing a small suitcase for a week's holiday is no easy task.
First of all, I have to plan for the weather. I need to take at least one jumper and a rain coat, 2 summer dresses, shorts and trousers, an outfit for dinners out, a swimming costume, plus toiletries, and one book. Not forgetting sports shoes and street shoes.

In short, whether I leave for a week or 4 weeks, it's the same suitcase. 78 mots

Thanks for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de gerold, postée le 26-07-2024 à 13:06:02 (S | E)
Hello everyone!

ANSWERS B: Topic 3 Please, indicate possible mistakes, and underline what looks clumsy to you.

According to the dictionary definition: Eloquence is an ability to develop a clear and strong message.
I would add that an eloquent person has a voice that charms and exudes exceptional power. Eloquence helps to convince others of the truth of a speech. Persuading, attracting an audience, inflaming crowds, with ease- that is the Eloquence power.
Eloquence is an Oratory Art with a method, a technique that can be learned and that makes leaders.

Topic 2

Packing a small suitcase for a week's holiday is no easy task.
First of all, I have to plan for the weather. I need to take at least one jumper and a rain coat, 2 summer dresses, shorts and trousers, an outfit for dinners out, a swimming costume, plus toiletries, and one book. Not forgetting sports shoes and street shoes.

In short, whether I leave for a week or 4 weeks, it's the same suitcase.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de here4u, postée le 28-07-2024 à 18:38:36 (S | E)
No green? I'll wait a little...

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de here4u, postée le 28-07-2024 à 19:17:19 (S | E)
Hello dears!

In the meantime, here are my indications:

ANSWERS B: Topic 3

Eloquence is an Oratory Art with a method, a technique that can be learned and that makes leaders. TB

Topic 2: Packing a small suitcase for a week's holiday is no easy task.
First of all, I have to plan for the weather. I need to take at least one jumper and a rain coat, 2 summer dresses, shorts and trousers, an outfit for dinners out, a swimming costume, plus toiletries, and one book. Not forgetting sports shoes and street shoes.[N'est pas une phrase!]

In short, whether I leave for a week or 4 weeks, it's the same suitcase.OK!

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de here4u, postée le 28-07-2024 à 23:08:00 (S | E)
Hello Dears,

Voici les corrections concernant les réponses reçues. Pour le moment, je ne posterai pas la 'correction' des réponses B.
J'attends quelques heures un éventuel passage en vert... et ajouterai le reste demain.

ANSWER A: Topic 4 : initial text and my preliminary indications.

(My important (advices I always remember when I'm on holiday (are: think of the present moment, do (manuals activities, go to the beach or to the pool with (my family, never think of (my work.
If you travel by plane download a movie you love to watch with the person sitting next to you. B If you travel in a car, prepare a music list to listen toTB . If your grand-mother wants you to do holiday homework, say yes: she will be happy to do this with you. Sleep and eat often, all day long; drink an apple (jus instead of (alcool : this will help you (to do not have a hangover.

Amusant! D'excellents passages, mais quelques grosses fautes aussi. pas de panique!

ANSWER A: Topic 4: gerold's indications:

(My Important (advices I always remember when I'm on holiday [are: think of the present moment, do manuals activities, go to the beach or to the pool with [my family, never think of [my work.
If you travel by plane download a movie you love to watch with the person sitting next to you. If you travel (in a car, prepare a music list to listen to TB. If your grand-mother wants you to do holiday homework, say yes: she will be happy to do this with you. Sleep and eat often, all day long; drink an apple (jus instead of (alcool : this will help you (to do not have a hangover

Bonnes indications. Bravo

My* Important advices I always remember when I'm on holiday [are: think of the present moment, do manuals manual activities, go to the beach or to the pool with (my your ? family, never think of (my your work. [my n’est pas le bon pronom !]
If you travel by plane download a movie you love to watch with the person sitting next to you. If you travel in a by car, prepare a music list to listen to.B If your grand-mother grandmother wants you to do holiday homework, say yes/ say :’yes’ !/ accept !: she will be happy to do this with you. Sleep and eat often, all day long; drink an apple jus juice instead of alcohol : this will help you to do not to have a hangover.
TB corrections [sauf pour le verbe utilisé avec ‘advice’ !]

* Ici, vu que la phrase est déterminée par ‘…I always remember when I'm on holiday’, j'accepterais volontiers ‘The important advice’ sans aucun problème. ‘My’ ne passe pas… Il faudrait reconstruire la phrase : les conseils que j’ai reçus et dont je me souviens …
- ‘advice’ : is an ‘uncountable noun’. Uncountables cannot bear the plural and need a verb in the singular. We use 'some' with uncountable nouns in positive sentences and 'any' with negatives. « Tes conseils sont bons : Your advice (is good. »
A piece of advice : UN conseil. Le nom est : advice : le verbe est : to adviSe.
- to be ON holiday.
- manual activities : manual est un adjectif. Il ne peut pas porter le pluriel. (mais on verra plus loin que l’on dit ‘sports shoes’)
- to travel by plane/ by car/ by train : to be on a plane/ on a train, but in a car. Use ‘in’ when you are talking about a small vehicle or a personal vehicle. Use ‘on’ when you are talking about a large vehicle or a public vehicle.
- [Why do people say "sports shoes" but not "sport shoes"?

English Language Learners Stack Exchange
Lien internet
› questions › why-do-people...
— Sport is a singular noun ("a sport"), whereas sports is not only the plural of sport, but also by convention refers to the general category...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWERS B: Topic 3: initial texts and my preliminary indications.

Eloquence is an Oratory Art with a method, a technique that can be learned and that makes leaders. 74mots

First of all, I have to plan for the weather.B I need to take at least one jumper and a rain coat, 2 summer dresses, shorts and trousers, an outfit for dinners out, a swimming costume, plus toiletries, and one book. Not forgetting sports shoes and street shoes.
In short, whether I leave for a week or 4 weeks, it's the same suitcase. 78 mots
Bonne expression.

ANSWERS B: Topic 3 gerold's indications

Eloquence is an Oratory Art with a method, a technique that can be learned and that makes leaders.

Topic 2 Packing a small suitcase for a week's holiday is no easy task.
Bonnes indications concernant le premier topic. Le second est moins bien réussi.

ANSWERS B: Topic 3:
Eloquence is an Oratory Art with a method, a technique that can be learned and that makes leaders. TB

First of all, I have to plan for the weather. I need to take at least one jumper and a rain coat, 2 summer dresses, shorts and trousers, an outfit for dinners out, a swimming costume, plus toiletries, and one book. Not forgetting sports shoes and street shoes.[N'est pas une phrase!]

In short, whether I leave for a week or 4 weeks, it's the same suitcase.OK!

Magie's suggestions: ANSWERS B: Topic 3:

According to the dictionary definition: 'Eloquence is an ability to develop a clear and strong message.'
I would add that an eloquent person has a voice that charms and exudes exceptional power. Eloquence helps to convince others of the truth of a speech. The eloquence power can easily persuade, attract an audience, inflame crowds, .

First of all, I have to plan for the weather. I need to take at least one jumper and a rain coat, 2 summer dresses, shorts and trousers, an outfit for dinning out, a swimming costume, plus toiletries, and one book.I have not to forget sport and street shoes.

Peu de corrections nécessaires dans ces deux textes, mais toujours le défaut qui consiste à ne pas faire de vraies phrases avec Sujet+ verbe+ compléments.
- to plan for the weather: prévoir le mauvais temps
sport shoe (US),
sports shoe (UK) n usually plural (sneaker, trainer)sports shoes: chaussures de sport nf

- [Why do people say "sports shoes" but not "sport shoes"?

English Language Learners Stack Exchange
Lien internet
› questions › why-do-peo...
— Sport is a singular noun ("a sport"), whereas sports is not only the plural of sport, but also by convention refers to the general category ...

- a dinner/ dinners out: c'est bon / dining out

Vous pouvez toujours, si vous le voulez, faire un Follow Up Work de la partie qui vous semble encore floue... Un grand et à nos courageux travailleurs.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de magie8, postée le 30-07-2024 à 03:40:19 (S | E)
hello here is my green correction Thank you

I would add that an eloquent person has a voice that charms and exudes exceptional power. Eloquence helps to convince others of the truth of a speech. The eloquence power can easily persuade, attract an audience, inflame crowds, .

First of all, I have to plan for the weather. I need to take at least one jumper and a rain coat, 2 summer dresses, shorts and trousers, an outfit for dinning out, a swimming costume, plus toiletries, and one book.I have not to forget sport and street shoes.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de gerold, postée le 30-07-2024 à 16:47:26 (S | E)
Hello!

I would add that an eloquent person has a voice that charms and exudes exceptional power. Eloquence helps to convince others of the truth of a speech. The eloquence power can easily persuade, attract an audience, inflame crowds ...
I think the power of eloquence would be better (but I'm not sure).

Réponse : Let's Suggest 66/ Let's have a break 12 de here4u, postée le 01-08-2024 à 16:49:29 (S | E)
Hello!

'The power of Eloquence' is much more natural...

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. NE PAS COPIER | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'italien 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.